.

.

Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site

6th kalma

As salamu allaiqum 


اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنِّیْٓ اَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ اَنْ اُشْرِكَ بِكَ شَيْئًا وَّاَنَآ اَعْلَمُ بِهٖ وَ اَسْتَغْفِرُكَ لِمَا لَآ اَعْلَمُ بِهٖ تُبْتُ عَنْهُ وَ تَبَرَّأْتُ مِنَ الْكُفْرِ وَ الشِّرْكِ وَ الْكِذْبِ وَ الْغِيْبَةِ وَ الْبِدْعَةِ وَ النَّمِيْمَةِ وَ الْفَوَاحِشِ وَ الْبُهْتَانِ وَ الْمَعَاصِىْ كُلِّهَا وَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَ اَقُوْلُ لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللهِؕ

Transliteration:

Kalma Radde Kufr: Allah Humma inni Aaoozubika Min An Oshrika Beka Shai Aown Wa Anaa Aalamo Behi Wa Astaghfiroka Lima laa Aalamo Behi Tubtu Anho Wa Tabarrato Minal Kufri Washshirki Wal Kizbi Wal Gheebati Wal Bidaati Wan Nameemati Wal Fawahishi Wal Bohtani Wal Maasi Kulliha Wa Aslamtoo Wa Aamantoo Wa Aqoolo Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah.

English Rendering:
"O Allah! I seek protection in You from that I should not join any partner with You and I have knowledge of it. I seek Your forgiveness from that which I do not know. I repent from it (ignorance) and I reject disbelief (kufr) and joining partners with You (shirk) and of falsehood and slandering (gheebat) and innovation in religion (bid'at) and tell-tales (nameemat) and bad, evil deeds (fawahish) and the blame and the disobedience, all of them. I submit to Your will and I believe and I declare: There is none worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad( Peace Be Upon On Him) is His Messenger.

remember me in your prayer
amel soname
amel_soname@yahoo.com

No comments: